John F. Caccamese, Jr., DMD, MD, FACS
Dr. Caccamese is a Professor and Vice-Chair in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Maryland. He is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is dedicated to the care of pediatric patients. This includes the reconstruction of congenital facial differences, cleft lip and/or palate, pediatric facial injuries, pediatric pathology/jaw tumors, and orthognathic surgery.
Professional and Academic Work Includes:
- Professor , University of Maryland School of Dentistry and School of Medicine
- D.M.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- M.D., University of Maryland School of Medicine
- General Surgery Internship and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Fellowship, Cleft, Craniofacial, and Pediatric Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center/Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) Pediatric Craniomaxillofacial Surgery, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Obtained the FEDA award as a recognition of excellence by the AAOMS
- Dr. Caccamese was named to Baltimore Magazine’s “Top Doctors” List for 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015, 2016, 2017
Transforming Lives through Expert Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery
Experience world-renowned experts in oral-maxillofacial surgery at University of Maryland Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates. We provide comprehensive care, utilizing cutting-edge technology and collaborating closely with referring doctors for transformative results and a full recovery with exceptional outcomes.