Meet Nicholas R. Wilken, DDS, MD
Dr. Wilken is a member of the University of Maryland Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department where he is actively involved in the surgical training of residents and students. He is a New Jersey native but obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina Wilmington. Following completion of his undergraduate studies, he subsequently moved to Baltimore, Maryland where he completed the remainder of his training. Dr. Wilken’s clinical interests include orthognathic surgery, treatment of benign pathology, dentoalveolar procedures, and maxillofacial trauma reconstruction.
Professional and Academic Works Include:
- Assistant Professor, University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- D.D.S., University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- M.D., University of Maryland School of Medicine
- General Surgery Internship, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, University of Maryland Medical Center