Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely.
We have made every effort in line with the CDC, OSHA, and government guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. As a practice, we have always practiced the highest standards of sterilization and infection control.
Below are the current protocols taking place regarding your appointment with our office:
Only one essential caregiver (such as a patient needing accompaniment due to a disability or needs assistance to walk) or one parent/legal guardian is permitted in order to reduce the number of people in the reception area. Other visitors will be asked to wait outside of the building.
Paperwork: All forms must be completed prior to your arrival. Due to social distancing and limited space, we do not have designated space to complete forms.
Parking: . Street parking or either of the parking garages listed below are available.
Grand Parking Garage Pearl Parking Garage
5 N. Paca Street 622 W Fayette St
Baltimore, MD 21201 Baltimore, MD 21201
Building entrance: The main entrance to our building is temporarily closed. You will need to enter at the ramp entrance (still on Baltimore Street) located at the west end of our building (closer to MLK Blvd). Please allow yourself extra time.
- Should you arrived at the building entrance door and it is locked, please call 410-706-6195, option 1, to inform us of your arrival. One of our staff members will come to the door to let you in to the building and perform the necessary screening.
Pre-Appointment Screening Questions:
We ask that you inform our office immediately by calling 410-706-6195, option 1, if you experience any of the flu-like symptoms or are exposed to a COVID positive patient within 14 days of your appointment. You will need to be rescheduled to protect our staff and other patients.
1. Are you currently experiencing or have you experienced any of the following flu-like symptoms within the past 14 days:
- Fever (temperature above 100.4F)
- Shortness of breath/Difficulty breathing
- Repeated Shaking with Chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat or tightness in chest
- New loss of smell or taste
2. Have you had close contact or exposure to someone who may have or is confirmed to have COVID 19 within the past 14 days?
- Please be aware these questions will be repeated and your temperature will be taken when you arrive to our building or in our office.
Check-In: We ask that you check in with our front desk to inform them of your arrival. This is important as we are currently not utilizing a sign-in sheet.
Payment: We are not accepting cash at this time; however, we are accepting all major credit cards or checks as payment.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Please contact our office with any questions at 410-706-6195.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links